We are the Downtown Racine Corporation.
Our mission is to foster economic, social, and cultural diversity by stimulating business development, programming events, and marketing downtown to the community, developers, and tourists.
We are also involved in promoting Downtown Racine and facilitating or assisting with many of the free events that are available throughout the year. We sponsor events such as such as the Fire & Ice Festival, Restaurant Week, Craft Beer Week, Art Walk, St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Music on the Monument, Saturday Sounds on the Square, German Fest, Party on the Pavement, Holiday Parade and more!
Did you know?
- Downtown Racine is home to more than 40 restaurants, pubs and coffeehouses, over 40 retail shops, 3 museums and 14 galleries
- One of the only cities in the country that has sponsored a public art project for more than 17 consecutive years
- Downtown Racine has seen huge business growth. Since the beginning of 2017, we have had 43 new businesses open up.
- We are the only visitor center east of I-94 and are open 7 days a week.
- Annually we serve over 4,200 visitors from approximately 40 states and 14 countries.