- This event has passed.
Downtown Racine Open House
December 8, 2018
Downtown Racine Holiday Open House – December 8th
Experience the holiday magic of Downtown Racine during the annual Holiday Open House on Saturday, December 8th. Merchants will be open all day long offering up special deals during this full day of shopping and holiday festivities. Throughout the day, enjoy the cheerful sounds of your favorite holiday carols from local singing groups. Celebrate Racine’s legacy as the kringle capital of the world by taking part in the first ever Kris ‘Kringle’ Tour. While you’re strolling through downtown, don’t forget to vote in our Holiday Window Decorating Competition. There is no need to worry about parking during the Holiday Open House this year, as all metered spots will be free.
When you need a break from the cold, stop into one of the following locations and hum along to a performance of holiday carols:
- 9:00 am – 9:45 am | Red Onion Cafe (555 Main St.) | Park High School Choir
- 10:15 am – 10:45 am | Dimple’s Imports (416 Main St.) | Park High School Choir
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm | Divino Gelato Cafe (245 Main St.) | Alahna Rae
- 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm | Uncorkt (240 Main St.) | Alahna Rae
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm | Racine Brewing Company (303 Main St.) | Case High School Choir
New to the Holiday Open House this year, the Downtown Racine Corporation along with O&H Bakery is sponsoring a free Kris ‘Kringle’ Tour. There will be 24 locations throughout downtown giving away various flavors of kringle samples. Start the tour at any of the participating locations and pick up a punch card. Here are the participating locations:
- The Ivanhoe Pub & Eatery – 231 Main St.
- Uncorkt – 240 Main St.
- Hot Shop Glass – 239 Wisconsin Ave.
- Orange Thread Collection – 210 3rd St.
- Racine Brewing Company – 303 Main St.
- Tangles Salon Studio – 304 Main St.
- Lighthouse Gallery & Gifts – 306 Main St.
- Plumb Gold – 322 Main St.
- Funky Hannah’s – 324 Main St.
- Sheabrojae’s Natural Expressions – 330 Main St.
- Cosmic Corner – 335 Main St.
- Dimple’s Imports – 416 Main St.
- Northern Lights Gallery – 423 Main St.
- RG Natural Babies – 430 Main St.
- Racine Art Museum – 441 Main St.
- Dewey’s Restaurant & Sports Bar – 600 Main St.
- Sugar Shack Sweet Shoppe – 530 Monument Square
- Pub on Wisconsin – 525 Wisconsin Ave.
- As Time Goes By Antiques – 223 6th St.
- Lornacopia – 310 6th St.
- Indian Motorcycle of Racine – 522 6th St.
- The Nash – 522 6th St.
- Roberts Roost – 600 6th St.
- Pepi’s Pub & Grill – 618 6th St.
If 10 or more locations have been punched, you will receive a $5 Downtown Racine Gift Certificate. Punch 20 locations and you will be entered for a chance to win a Downtown Racine Prize Pack worth over $100. In order to redeem the $5 Downtown Racine Gift Certificate and to enter into the Downtown Racine Prize Pack, bring your completed punch card to the Downtown Racine Corporation office at 425 Main St.
Grab some lunch or dinner, coffee or a drink and see first hand why Downtown Racine is the place to be during this time of year. This is another great opportunity to get a gift for everyone on your list all while supporting local businesses.