- This event has passed.
Downtown Racine Wine Walk
May 11 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$40
Celebrate Mother’s Day weekend with the first ever Wine Walk in downtown Racine. Enjoy an afternoon strolling the charming streets of downtown with 30 wine samples from 15 locations.
Tickets are $40 per person and include the following:
- 30 wine samples | 1 white and 1 red from each location
- Re-usable plastic wine sampling glass
- Food at each location
- Bottle of wine*
- Wine bag
- You may pick up your Wine Walk bags containing everything needed for the event at Uncorkt (240 Main Street) in advance beginning Monday, May 6th.**
- A wristband will be given upon check-in and must be worn at all times throughout the event. If you do not have your wristband and official Wine Walk sampling glass, you will not be served.
- You may start the Wine Walk anywhere along the event route.
- Wine glass must be empty before leaving each location. Carrying an open glass of wine is not permitted on the sidewalks.
To purchase tickets, click here: Downtown Racine Wine Walk
* The bottle of wine included with the purchase of your ticket can be selected at the time of check-in or you can wait until the completion of the Wine Walk to select your bottle.
** This is a 21+ event and a valid ID must be presented when checking in. Tickets are limited, so get yours today before it’s too late! Tickets WILL NOT be sold the day of the event.