- This event has passed.
January 19 - January 26
The Downtown Racine Corporation has partnered with several of their restaurant members to bring Restaurant Week back for a second year. For the week of January 19th through January 26th only, diners will receive 15% off their food bill at any participating location. In order to receive the discount, an official Restaurant Week Dining Card must be presented. Dining Cards can be picked up at any of the 19 participating locations beginning January 19th.
As an added bonus, if dining cards are brought or mailed to the Downtown Racine Corporation located at 425 Main Street by January 30th with 3 or more restaurant locations marked, diners will be entered into a drawing to win one of five $25 Downtown Racine gift certificates. Winners will be drawn at random on February 1st.
- Butcher & Barrel Gastropub – 300 6th Street
- Dewey’s Restaurant & Sports Bar – 600 Main Street
- Reefpoint Brew House – 2 Christopher Columbus Causeway
- Salute Italian Restaurant – 314 Main Street
- The Nash Restaurant – 522 6th Street
- Legacy on Main – 240 B Main Street
- Pepi’s Pub & Grill – 618 6th Street
- Red Onion Cafe – 555 Main Street
- Coasters Bar & Grill – 1301 N Main Street
- Pub on Wisconsin – 525 Wisconsin Avenue
- Main Hub – 1300 N Main Street
- The Ivanhoe Pub & Eatery – 231 Main Street
- The Brickhouse – 316 Main Street
- Yardarm Bar & Grill – 930 Erie Street
- Blue Rock Lounge – 306 6th Street
- Third Coast Wood Fire Pizza & Pub – 207 Gaslight Circle
- Toad Hall – 611 Wisconsin Avenue
- Roberta – 322 6th Street
- Longshot Vinyl – 324 6th Street
Make sure to share your Restaurant Week experience by using #RWRacine on social media.
Dining cards are valid on food only; beverages are not included in the offer. Dining cards are valid once per location. Limit one per customer. Downtown Racine Restaurant Week is presented by Downtown Racine Corporation.